had been beaten enTwitter porhaber written the word "your" with "b" and not "v" and had not been forced to kick the board and say "retired."
However, it seems that Alejandro Sanz reconsider that decision with the passing of the hours, and returned to issue a message indicating that they would not microblogging network.
"Surely I am not going to miss four envious Twitter but I'm taking it more calmly. I have other things to do ..
I love you. See you soon, "said Sanz in one of his last messages.
Previously, singer also admitted that he had made the mistake: "I see it.
is true that I wrote "buestra" but what I wanted to write was "Our", yet I'm sick of both of these fingers trial and stupid they are wrong key and taking advantage of it to make damage, "he said, having been teased and attacks from his supporters in the network.
0 comments:
Post a Comment