Sunday, May 15, 2011

Basketball Centerpeices

wants to be off the stage. Want to walk the streets, enjoy your home, walk around the world. Pamela Sued


Camilo Sesto is convinced, he wants to walk the streets, enjoy your home, walk around the world.

therefore decided definitively away from the stage, and provide good-bye for the first time in the United States a series of concerts with Angela Carrasco, one of the artists who have performed their songs and that, contrary to Sesto says is still in the prime of his career.

"I walk the streets ... visit cities, I know their names any more. All have something interesting and wonderful people, and I've lost, "Sesto said in an interview Thursday with The Associated Press.

"I won other things, of course, not everything can be" said to a reflection on 64 years old English singer, one of the biggest names in Latin ballad English.

What follows is "my life, quite apart from the scene ... I want to live off stage," remarked the artist, wearing a purple shirt and blue jacket.

Sesto, who had previously fired his audience at a concert he gave in Miami in 2009, said this time its goodbye is final and no reverse.

and measures of short answers, his face serious and a stare, the English artist said that "sooner or later, somehow, the public will understand that it will no longer get on stage.

"It's much better to say it in person (goodbye) to find out from a newspaper, "Sesto said when asked during a press conference prior to the interview with The Associated Press why he had chosen a farewell concert tour.

"It's better now to throw me out," he said, without making clear, if he was joking or was serious.

Carrasco, who has over 30 year career and has recorded two dozen albums, gladly accepted the invitation to the "Tour of goodbye", but said out loud that only the departure of Sesto.

said he still has not thought of retiring because he is living a stage of full maturity and want to keep wasting their songs on stage.

"I'm at an important time to know what they want and how they want," he said in a telephone interview with the AP the singer of hits like "Love" and "Loving yourself."

"I love being on stage. I will not leave the stage. Angela goes, but returns. I want after the tour people telling me, 'Hey, how good you came back,' "the singer said 60, who lives in Madrid, where he has a school of dance, singing and acting.

And while both pass through very different times in their artistic careers, Sesto elected Carrasco to accompany him on his farewell thinking that she was one of the best interpreters of the songs he has composed.

"Nobody has sung my songs better than Angela," he said when asked why he had invited the Dominican singer to climb with him on stage in Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago and San Juan de Puerto Rico, among other cities.

The joint U.S. tour beginning on May 14 in Miami, and will culminate on June 4 in New York.

Then, also in June, Sesto is reported only in Antofagasta, Chile, and Lima, Peru, where he said he offered the last concert of his career as a professional singer.

Without offering details, Sesto, who has sold over 120 million copies of his 25 albums, said that in the U.S. concerts, sing as a duo and individually.

This is the first joint tour of both in this country. About three years ago presentations together in Central America, Colombia and Ecuador.

Carrasco and performer of hits like "Never", "Love of My Life," "Forgive" and "want to be my lover" began work in Madrid in the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar, in 1975, when she became the role of Mary Magdalene and he played Jesus. Sesto

has produced a number of successes that catapulted the career of Carrasco, including "My friend, tells me," "Mamma", "Love" and "Loving yourself."

duo also recorded the hits "Silence" and "Hearts of Fire."

Carrasco, whose career began in Spain, is aware of the importance it has to Sesto, and he has in his career.

"I do not think there's another artist with as many songs as I Camilo. So I say that somehow I'm something special because he invited me to her ", Carrasco considered. SOURCE

the big news

0 comments:

Post a Comment