few days after he went public with the separation former California governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, also have begun to leave the light various theories about why one of the most celebrated weddings of social and political landscape when Americans had broken their union.
According to initial reports, Maria Shriver would harta de las constantes infidelidades del actor reconvertido en político. Es más, algunos allegados hablaban de que la descendiente de la saga Kennedy estaba decidida a abandonar a su marido desde hacía algo más de dos años , pero que la enfermedad y posterior muerte de su madre le hizo aplazar la decisión.
Pues bien, según se hacen eco hoy varios medios estadounideses, entre ellos 'The Washington Post' y 'The Los Angeles Times', explican que la separación data de principios de año, cuando Shriver abandonó el hogar conyugal al enterarse que Schwarzenegger había tenido un hijo hace alrededor de una década.
'Terminator' se disculpa
"Shortly after leaving the governor's office I confessed to my wife this fact, which happened ten years ago," said the actor to the media. "I understand the feelings of anger and disgust this might spark between my friends and my family. I have no excuses and I am fully responsible for the harm I have caused. I apologize to Mary, my children and my family. I'm really sorry "he continues.
addition to publicly apologize, Arnold Schwarzenegger has called for respect for his family because "it is terribly difficult times and while I deserve all the criticism possible, my family."
No Comments
The media have been in contact with Maria Shriver to know what your point of view to this, but the former governor's wife has said he will not make any comment.
So far, no details are known about the identity of the child that had the actor, or his mother. Only has transcended this is a person who was part of the service of marriage and that he worked 20 years with them until he retired in January.
source world is
0 comments:
Post a Comment